- Technical commissioning of our laser systems at the Krailling site
- Commissioning and testing of PLCs, drive systems, laser systems and peripheral devices including independent error analysis and adaptation of hardware and software
- Close cooperation with the technical departments for the continuous improvement of our systems
- Laser process adjustment and optimisation in cooperation with the application department
- Carrying out acceptance tests, training courses and training with our end customers
- Completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician or comparable vocational training
- Further training to become a state-certified technician is desirable – we are happy to support this, e.g. within the framework of dual further training or with financial participation for evening/weekend classes
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, ideally TwinCat
- Knowledge in the areas of automation technology, electrical drives and special machine construction would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative
- Willingness to travel (approx. 15%)
- At least a good command of written and spoken German and English
We offer you
- a job with varied, responsible and exciting challenges with a growing medium-sized technology leader.
- You can expect a friendly, professional team and flat hierarchies with room for your own ideas.