The following tasks await you:
- Project management from the planning phase through the realisation phase to final acceptance for projects in special machine construction
- Responsibility for resource and budget planning as well as compliance with deadline, cost and quality targets
- Contact person for customers as well as for internal departments, including construction, sales and purchasing
- Coordinating all departments involved and ensuring the internal flow of information
- Continuous improvements in project management processes
You have the following profile:
- Successfully completed studies in engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology or further training as a state-certified technician (m/f/d) . .
- Professional experience and sound knowledge in project management, project handling in the field of plant engineering and/or special machine construction (ideally with knowledge in laser technology)
- Assertiveness, analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Strong communication skills as well as independent and customer-oriented way of working
- Business fluent German and English language skills
- International willingness to travel
We offer you
a workplace with varied and demanding challenges, a pleasant working atmosphere and excellent development opportunities, as well as a friendly, international team.