Do you have an older InnoLas Solutions line in operation? No problem, because our versatile upgrades can also be used to adapt older systems to current market requirements. For example, you can replace current wear parts with longer-lasting individual parts of the latest generation and thus sustainably reduce your operating costs. As part of an upgrade, you can also have the latest technologies integrated into your existing plants and thus significantly extend their service life and performance duration.
Our upgrades not only reduce your company’s maintenance costs or investment volume, but also increase the efficiency of your plant, giving you an additional advantage over the competition.
Especially when entering new or moving markets, upgrades or plant conversions are often a worthwhile investment to keep running costs low.
- Lower investment costs compared to new acquisition
- Faster availability compared to new acquisition
- Safeguarding of plant investments
- Low TCO
- Higher flexibility in production
- Warranty extension
- Combined service contracts / maintenance contracts
- Increase in throughput
- Adaptation of component sizes
- Exchange of laser source / optics
Do you have questions about our services?
No matter whether you would like to get basic advice or already have very precise ideas – we will be happy to help you!