Our service promise
Efficient, uncomplicated and above all one thing: professional! This is the service promise that we at InnoLas Solutions make to our customers. With us, you always benefit from the many years of experience of our experts.
Despite the best technology, malfunctions can occur during operation, for example due to wear or incorrect operation. The aim here is to keep downtimes and thus costs to a minimum.
In order to serve our customers individually according to their needs, we have developed a special service portfolio. In doing so, we focus on the following key points:
- Availability 24/7
- Short response times
- Optimal use of the technical possibilities
- Worldwide service network
- Regular training of customer personnel and employees
- High availability of spare parts
- Innovative solutions depending on customer needs
- Constructive customer communication
Original spare parts
Be original, be InnoLas Solutions
We work exclusively with original spare parts. All spare parts meet the high quality specifications of InnoLas Solutions and guarantee that your production equipment retains its value in the long term. We carry out quality controls on a regular basis.
Our internationally experienced service team will help you identify the spare parts you need and ensure a smooth internal process. In this way, we guarantee that spare parts and components will reach you promptly.
- Highest product quality
- Minimization of equipment failures and maintenance costs
- Increase in productivity due to high plant availability
- Provision of spare parts also for older equipment
- Extension of the plant service life
Our diagnoses: limitless
Our plants are now located in six out of seven continents. Remote control allows local problems to be rectified quickly and cost-effectively. As a company, we demand that we provide our customers not only with rapid fault diagnosis but also with efficient problem solving across national borders.
Our remote support is the right contact for you 24/7: experts analyze the problem together with your technicians on site and provide qualified support in the event of a problem or system downtime.
- Location-independent access
- Real-time error detection and problem solving
- Cost and time savings in the event of a technical malfunction
- Direct and fast access to specialists
- Report option for future service calls
We lead the way when it comes to providing customers with a modern service. Accordingly, we rely on state-of-the-art communication technologies of the highest standard to interact flexibly with our customers.
Fast diagnosis and easy communication: Our data glasses connect your technicians directly with the experts at InnoLas Solutions. Simultaneous communication via audio and video enables error sources to be identified more quickly and downtimes to be reduced in the event of a malfunction. In addition, the direct flow of information and improved information quality minimize misunderstandings, such as those that can arise due to language barriers.
- Shorter downtimes in production
- Improvement of the plant availability
- Avoidance of service calls and thus costs
- High training effect for customer personnel
- Several specialists work on troubleshooting at the same time
Do you have an older InnoLas Solutions system in operation? No problem, because our versatile upgrades allow even older systems to be adapted to current market requirements. Replace, for example, current wear parts with longer-lasting individual parts of the latest generation and thus sustainably reduce your operating costs. As part of an upgrade, you can also have the latest technologies integrated into your existing systems and thus significantly extend their service life.
However, our upgrades don’t just reduce your company’s maintenance costs or investment volume. Because in addition to an increase in efficiency, greater flexibility also provides you with an advantage over your direct competitors.
Especially when entering new or moving markets, upgrades or plant conversions are often a worthwhile investment to keep running costs down.
- Lower investment costs compared to new acquisition
- Faster availability compared to new acquisition
- Securing plant investments
- Low TCO
- Greater flexibility in production
- Warranty extension
- Combined service contracts / maintenance contracts
- Throughput increase
- Adjusting the substrate size (M4, M6)
- Laser source replacement
Keep your employees motivated
Trained employees are the be-all and end-all. Not only are they more motivated, but they also take better care of the equipment assigned to them than untrained colleagues because of their expertise.
Keep your specialist personnel up to date with the latest knowledge through regular training and education so that they can respond more quickly and effectively to unplanned production interruptions and minimize potential disruptions. In the end, you not only get the maximum out of your plant, but above all out of your end product.
During our trainings, the needs of our customers are always in the foreground. In addition to various training courses for maintenance personnel or for operating equipment, InnoLas Solutions therefore also offers individual process training. Our service technicians carry out all training and instruction directly at the system on your premises or alternatively in our in-house laser application center.
- Trained and motivated employees
- Higher plant availability due to trained specialist personnel
- Faster and more efficient maintenance work
- Higher productivity
- Process reliability
- Maintenance and servicing
- System operation
- Troubleshooting and identification
- Process training
- Laser protection training
Modular service packages
According to individual needs
As a customer of InnoLas Solutions, you can put together your own individual service package from our portfolio according to your needs. You can adjust your desired services to the current situation of your company at regular intervals. In contrast to classic service contracts, our modular service packages give you the opportunity to act more independently and flexibly.
- Individually tailored service contracts
- High flexibility
- Modules adapted to the life cycle of the plant
- Sustainable reduction of operating costs
- High cost/benefit effect
- Service contract
- Maintenance and inspection
- 24/7 hotline
- Contingent for service technician visits
- Time allotments in the laser application center
- Data glasses
- Remote Support
Maintenance and inspection
Only a maintained system is a long-term system
Regular inspections according to specified checklists serve to document the current condition of your plant and to avoid an unplanned shutdown through preventive measures.
Based on the knowledge gained, the maintenance of a specific plant can be optimized. In this way, plant availability can be kept high, necessary repairs can be planned in the long term, and reliable production planning can thus be guaranteed for the customer side.
A plant inspection can also be combined with additional training, the replacement of predefined spare or wear parts, or the optimization of process parameters.
- Minimization of unplanned plant shutdowns
- Higher plant availability
- Review of activities by subject matter experts
- Training of employees in the area of maintenance
- Hedging the investment in the plant
Always by your side
As a modern and innovative company, our service promise always applies here as well. About our Service Desk we accept your inquiries around the clock, seven days a week. No matter whether it is a question about spare parts or technical problems. Your request will be automatically stored in our ticket system and forwarded to the responsible experts. You can check the current status of your ongoing request at any time via the
You can also reach us around the clock via our service hotline. Especially in emergencies that do not happen during normal working hours, you get professional and fast support here.