The following tasks await you:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with the implementation of our strategy
- Participation in the implementation of marketing measures in social media such as LinkedIn and YouTube
- Procurement and coordination of marketing materials
- Support in the preparation of presentations and reports
- Support with the maintenance and further development of our websites
- Collaboration in the creation of in-house and press releases, newsletters and their distribution
- Creation of technical texts
- General organisational and administrative tasks related to marketing, such as ordering and auditing, budget control, updating and maintenance of all documents regarding corporate design.
You have the following profile:
- Completed training in the hotel industry or commercial field or business management studies
- At least 2 years work experience
- Very good organisational skills
- Interest in digital and social media as well as film production
- Experience in marketing is an advantage, but not a must
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, as well as textual confidence for the creation of
- of various texts and documents
- Motivation, initiative and real team player qualities
We offer you:
a workplace with varied, responsible and exciting challenges at a
growing medium-sized technology leader. You can expect a friendly, professional team and flat working conditions.
Hierarchies with room for own ideas.